MP3 Gadget Pen + Spy Product – 2GB Flash Disk Style and design. Thoroughly operating gadget black metal pen direct from the very best gadget makers in China, that includes a created in two GB MP3 participant, as well as a created in large excellent MIC for file several hours of audio for study or for spy recording of what people are declaring.
With this handy system, just take a nap in course and afterwards publish notes applying your professor’s recorded voice, or it’s possible making spy audio recordings of all your pals, or even just surprising people on the bus when you just take out your pen and pay attention to tunes as you do the crossword. With this wholesale priced product, all this and far more is probable. So invest in one particular of these no M.O.Q. (no minimum amount buy amount) MP3 pens for on your own and be the 1st particular person on your block to own one particular of the coolest gadgets close to.
China Manufacturer Specs
- Most important Functionality: MP3 Gadget Pen + Spy Product – 2GB Flash Disk Style and design -Black
- Memory: two GB
- Shade: Black
- Music Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, ACT
- Little bit fee: 32-320Kbps
- Created in MIC
- History Structure: ACT
- Earphone Jack: two.5mm
- SNR (Sign to Sounds Ratio): >85dB
- Output of earphones: 2x 11mW (32Ohm)
- USB: two.
- Appropriate Computer Units: Window 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Mac 9.X +
- Electric power Source: Created in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Proportions: 144mm x 14mm x 14mm (L x W x D)
- Manufacturer Ref: N3G1268T94H5
- 4 Button Manage
- Pen Housing: Entire Metal
- Replaceable Ink From Regular Ink Cartridges
- EQ Modes: Typical/Classical/Jazz/Pop/Rock/Comfortable
- LED Indicator Lights
- Design CVDHD-102-2GB-BLACK
- Person Handbook
- USB Cable
- Mini CD with Driver and Conversion Software program
- Attachable Neck Strap
- Login for Wholesale Low cost Price tag
Check out the website: http://www.boutic.energy-heberg.com
You will discover much far more.
Present-day Testimonials: This solution was additional to our catalog on Wednesday 02 April, 2008.